Are you affected by a Relationship Break down?
If you’re a guy or know a guy affected I can help, read on…
- Has the sudden breakdown of your relationship left you feeling hurt, bitter, angry, lost and/or confused?
- Or are you struggling to move on from a relationship that ended over 3 months ago?
- Are you finding it hard to process the end of a recent relationship?
- Do you feel frustrated at not having the answers you need as to why things didn’t work out?
- Is your mood, confidence and self-esteem at an all-time low?
- Are you turning to drink/sex and/or drugs to try and numb your feelings and escape?
- Do you want to see what signs you may have missed that your relationship was on the rocks so you can safe guard your next one?
- Do you want to learn how to communicate better with your future partners so you can build a strong lasting relationship?
- Do you need to learn how to trust again?
- Were you affected by emotional or physical abuse including belittling, manipulation, controlling behaviour and bullying in your last relationship?
- Is the breakdown of a relationship affecting your work and social life?
- Do you want to hear how you can feel empowered in your life and be ‘back in the driving seat’?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I can help.
On a personal note last year, I made the decision to walk away from a relationship with someone who I had hoped to be my future life partner, and with him and his daughter (who I love very dearly) both living with me it was the most difficult decision I have ever had to make. As a woman, I know the reasons women walk away from relationships and I understand about their physical and emotional needs – which we all have (even you!), however for a successful relationship these needs have to be met on both sides. So first and foremost, you both need to know what those needs are.
My experience on a professional level is 20 years in the sex and relationship sector. And it’s my personal and professional experience combined that I use to help people struggling today in my work as Sex and Relationship therapist.
What I am offering is an advice and support group for men who are affected by any of the above. The reason for this new idea is that recently I am increasingly hearing of other women walking away from relationships, leaving a trail of confused and hurt men behind, while the women seemingly seamlessly get on with their life.
As women, we have a strong support network and it’s there’s a reason we talk to our friends, work colleagues and family about how we feel and what is going on in our lives – because it helps us process and understand ourselves, our feelings, emotions and our relationships, and it’s what we have been programmed to do since birth; talk and share our feelings, so we’re pretty good at it.
However, you guys have been socially conditioned from a young age to do the complete opposite! ‘Toughen up’, ‘don’t be a big baby’, ‘be a man’ all these comments unconsciously making you believe that you can’t talk about how you feel or be emotional.
Hence, it’s hardly surprising that there are problems when men and women commit to relationships!
Times are changing women are unconsciously alienating men and confusing them in their role. Women are becoming more in touch with their masculine energy, it’s time for you to get in touch with your feminine side (this doesn’t make you less of a man, in fact quite the opposite). By embracing communication and finding how you can evolve too to allow both men and women to have a better understanding of each other and more successful, mutually satisfying relationships.
Talking about your feelings in a safe, private environment will bring you one step closer to understanding women and moving on with your life.
That’s where I come in. I have an idea for 2 options:
- A small, discreet support group of up to 5 guys to be held once a month, with the option of working with me one to one for further more support.
- An online webinar so that people worldwide can join from the comfort of their own home
If this applies to you or you know someone that would benefit from this new unique service please send them this link to register their interest.
Please be assured that this is a completely confidential support group and the people attending and what we talk about will be kept between only those present at the session.
My mission is to help as many people I can to find fulfilment and happiness in their life and relationships.
Contact me today to register your interest and start your journey to feeling empowered and in control of your life and relationships. Rebecca@rebeccadakin.com