Bitterly cold temperatures aren’t the only thing frosty about January and February. For many New Year = new partner! January is widely known as the “break-up” month because in relationships and marriages more couples split up then than at any other time of the year.
In particular divorce solicitors have named 3rd January divorce day and it is the first two months of the year that are their most busiest.
So how does one make sure that their relationship doesn’t end up as one of New Years fatalities?
The answer is keeping that connection and making sure the intimacy side of the relationship hasn’t waned after the busyness of Christmas and New Year.
That’s where I come in. I have been in the sex industry for over 20 years, 10 of those were spent working as an escort, during which time I learnt a lot about sexually pleasing both men and women. I am the author of two books The Girlfriend Experience and 101 Sex Tips.
5 Intimacy Tips for keeping things hot when the temperatures drop
1. Always make time for cuddles. All that body heat will make you feel warm and fuzzy
2. Flirt with your partner – it will make you both feel good
3. Go to bed when the kids go to bed or if you don’t have any take the opportunity for an early night and keep warm under the covers getting up to mischief
4. Massage warms your body up for both parties. Try a body to body massage with some warm massage candle oil
5. Lots of passionate kissing will keep the desire burning
There are more of my tips in my 101 Sex Tips book, and I’m also running a workshop on the 26th January in Nottingham where I will be teaching a small group of 10 women a variety of ‘tricks of the sex trade’ and sexual advice and tips on how to keep things spicy in the bedroom.
Contact me today to secure your place it’s just £20.00 for a 2 hour workshop.
Some of the things I teach with my flipchart and pointer are…
* Mild Bondage techniques designed to enhance and elongate foreplay
* Tips on masturbation for her and him
* Empowerment in the bedroom
* How to use sensory play to excite and tease
Quotes from ladies that have attended my classes:
“Think of an Ann Summers party but classy and educational as well as fun”
“Every modern, independent woman should attend one of Rebecca’s events which empower women of all ages”
“I’m shy and prudish and was very unsure what to expect however Rebecca completely put me at ease and made the subject of sex completely comfortable, accessible and fun”