I’ve got a few ideas here to suit all budgets if you’re looking for a last minute gift…
- Ann Summers: If you want to invest, in a vibrator, sorry I mean ‘body massager’ and yes I did say invest, that’s going to last the distance, look modern and discreet, and bring you both pleasure try the Lelo Smart Vibrating Wand. Trust me she’ll be happier with something you can both enjoy, rather than you buying lingerie for her to wear that YOU like! For a cheaper alternative why not try the Love Heart Pink – apt for valentines don’t you think?
- Lisa Lemon bag: I recently met the talented and fabulous Lisa Lemon who makes hands free bags – what lady doesn’t like a bag? Especially one made from leather, in gorgeous bright colours and made in England!
- Rimmel London: Sensual Red lipstick from Kate only £5.49 with £1.67 going to Comic Relief
- Jo Malone London: Gifts from £14.00 pretty much anything from here is sure to be a winner for him or her, as long as you know how they like their fragrances sweet, floral, musky, fruity
- Vivienne Westwood: Will get you a million brownie points and guarantee some enthusiastic playtime in the bedroom later 😉 How about a Heart pendant, red letter style clutch, a purse with a shoulder strap in powder pink, or if you feel extravagant a quilted patent red handbag!