Regardless of gender we all have both Masculine and Feminine energy and it’s important that we understand and utilise both to enable us to experience true self acceptance, love and lasting happiness. In a world where many women can have it all – the successful career, family and social life, and manage or choose to become single mothers some running businesses or working at the same time, we have really honed our masculine side however the Feminine energy is getting lost.
The Divine Feminine is all about embracing and nurturing our female energy. However what is it and how do we do that?
Divine Feminine energy represents these aspects within the universe: life, renewal, birth, openness, restoration, love, nurturing, insight, wisdom, intuition, understanding, healing, receptivity, motherhood, the moon, sensuality and harmony. We need to connect to all those areas within ourselves to experience and utilise our Divine Feminine.
Here are 10 ways to connect with your Divine Feminine:
- Explore perception of womanhood in your culture and from your personal experience
- Cultivate love, compassion, forgiveness and openness towards self and others
- Meditate specifically to connect with your Divine Feminine. There are various meditations on You Tube for you to try
- Embrace, love and accept your body wholly and completely
- Explore if you have any resistance to being female on a spiritual, physical and mental level and with regards to how societies beliefs and any social conditioning
- Listen to your emotions, experience them and examine them. Get in touch with your intuition. Close down external distractions designed to numb you. For example T.V.
- Examine your perception of motherhood and your relationship with your mother. If there is resentment and anger there this will block your Feminine energy. Total forgiveness is essential and compassion helps facilitate this.
- Explore your sensuality – know your body get in tune with it. Know how you like to be touched. Connect intimately in mind and body with yourself and your partner. Communicate, and explore without shame or guilt.
- Collaborate with other women professionally and personally. Unite and explore how you can help each other grow.
- Get in touch with your creative side – whether it is through art, dance or written word
Our Divine energy does not need to be cultivated or created it is the core of our very being it’s just lost and obscured by negative thoughts, beliefs, actions and a lack of awareness.
To allow it to flourish we need to let go of all the negative beliefs and emotions attached to womanhood only then can we be truly free. It’s time to embrace our Divine Feminine and invite it to shine out of every pore of our being!
If you’re interested to find out more then there is an incredible, inspirational woman championing this mission Sophia Magdelena she is based in Sweden however arranges workshops and retreats worldwide. I will be joining her in Bali next month to explore all of the above and rid myself of any blockages. There are still a few spaces left for anyone interested in this empowering life transforming journey, so if you want to know more get in touch with me today 🙂
Wishing all women a very happy International Women’s Day. You are all loved and stronger than you know xo